The Kenda Kwick Bitumen 700x32C Tire is our slightly more comfort oriented city tire. We have more tread rubber with deep water grooves to increase the longevity and comfort of the tire while integrating a continuous center ridge for added speed and efficiency. Looking for a comfort oriented city tire? Choose the Kwick Bitumen for a smooth ride.
- New premium trekking, comfort or commuting tire
- Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions
- Continuous center ridge for added speed and easy pedaling
- Size: 700 x 32C / 32-622
- Category: Trekking, City, Hybrid
- Color: Black
- Pressure: 50-80 psi
- Type: Wire
- Protection: IRON CAP. Iron Cap runs from bead to bead under the tread to prevent flats. Inspired by Iron Cloak without the added cost.
- Rubber compound: SRC (Standard Rubber Compound) – SRC compound combines low rolling resistance with extreme durability and tread longetivity.
- Deep water groves help channel water in wet conditions
- Speed: 2 out of 5
- Road Grip: 3 out of 5
- Durability: 4 out of 5
- Puncture protection: 4 out of 5
(manufacturer’s scale from 0 to 5, serves only for orientation within Kenda’s product range)
*Attention: Price per 1 item.
Iron Cap (ICA)
A layer of material that runs from bead to bead under the tread to prevent flats. Iron Cap combines some of the technology from the high-end Iron Cloak material without all the added cost.
STANDARD RUBBER COMPOUND
Found mainly on Kenda’s K-Generation tires, SRC combines the best attributes of low rolling resistance, extreme durability and tread longevity into one universal package that benefits riders of all disciplines.
Wet Pavement (WP)
Best for Wet Pavement.
Dry Pavement (DP)
Best for Dry Pavement.