Brooks B17 Narrow Imperial Leather Men’s Saddle gives Great Relief.
The B17 Narrow Imperial is another variation of our time-honoured B17 design, featuring a distinctive cut-out section in the top of the leather, first conceived and registered by Brooks over a century ago. In the catalogue of J.B. Brooks & Co. dated 1890 a model called the B86 Imperial, with its unique «registered cutting», is described as «a sure preventative to all perenial pressure». Another distinctive feature of the B17 Narrow Imperial are the perforations along the lower edge of the leather sides, which are threaded together one side to the other by a lace. This can be adjusted to help maintain the saddle’s shape and provide comfort in the long term. Tying the leather lace tightly pulls the sides of the saddle closer together, conversely loosening the lace enables the saddle sides to splay slightly further apart. This sideways fine-tuning of the B17 Narrow Imperial is of course in addition to the usual fore-and-aft tensioning mechanism common to all Brooks Saddles.
This saddle is handmade in England and is guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
A 10-year extended warranty will be awarded after you have registered this product at www.brooksengland.com/forever
- Μήκος: 279 mm
- Πλάτος: 151 mm
- Ύψος: 70 mm
- Βάρος: 530 gr
- Δερμάτινή Επένδυση Vegetable Tan Leather Top
- Steel Rails / Black Powder Coated
- Σωλήνες Στήριξης από Χάλυβα
- Κατασκευασμένη στην Αγγλία
- A new saddle should be trated with Brooks Proofide Leather Dressing to help assist the «breaking-in» process. Proofide also helps to keep the leather supple as it is carefully formulated from special ingredients to condition, preserve and shower proof your saddle. Brooks Proofide is the only substance that should be used to take care of your saddle.