The City™ mask offers screening from the inhalation of nuisance dusts and odours associated with vehicle exhaust emissions. The filter (DACC) used in the mask, has been specifically developed for filtering a wide variety of nuisance dusts and odours commonly found in major cities. The two Techno™ exhalation valves allow unwanted heat, carbon dioxide and water vapour out ensuring comfort as well as function.
Like the other Respro® masks it has a contoured design ensuring it ‘seals’ comfortably. It is manufactured from Neoprene.
Overall, the City™ offers a solution to inhaling the grime and dust associated with urban air quality while carrying out your daily journey.
NB: This mask SHOULD NOT be used for INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS where a device complying with European Directive 89/686 or 89/656 is required. It should only be used to reduce discomfort caused by exposure to, non-toxic particles where the concentrations do not exceed the National permissible exposure limit for the work place. For devices complying with European Directive 89/686, see our StreetSmart mask and EV range.
- Activated charcoal filter (DACC™) with particle filter liner
- Particulate Matter rating PM10
- Two Techno™ exhalation valves
- Velcro® fastening
- Three sizes
- Made from Neoprene
- Helps filter out exhaust emissions
- Effective Dust filtration
- Heat and water vapour from exhaled breath are released through the valves
- Fits without fuss
- 3 sizes ensures effective seal for most adult sizes
- The mask shell is durable and washable
- Courier Work