Formal enough to wear at the office but come loaded with bike-friendly features, swrve mid-weight water + wind resistant trousers are perfect for colder, wet rides. made from quick-dry mid-weight water + wind repellant fabric, these will keep you dry on your daily commute.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- articulated knees for a better fit on a bike, office chair, or barstool
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- zippered back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- two front pen pockets!
- high quality YKK zippers throughout
- steel jeans-style button
- reinforced pocket entry for durability
- 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- water and wind resistant
- 4-way stretch
- stylish trim fit for everyday use
- made in USA
Like our lightweight wwr fabric, the mid-weight version is made of a double-weave 90% Nylon and 10% Spandex. double-weave means that the face of the fabric is different than the interior; the face is a twill, but the interior is a soft French terry that acts to wick moisture away from the skin. the fabric is treated with durable water resistance (DWR) agent fixed to the fabric’s surface that imparts water resistance and allows for breatheability to the fabric. this fabric has a ton of 4-way stretch, and is perfect for cooler fall / winter days.