- Erg 200 Fabric is used for the Fusion Jersey and is surprisingly adapt and retaining warmth for it’s light weight and low profile.
- Two high visibility reflective strips flank the rear center pocket panel.
- Branded Silicone Gripper Elastic at the waist keeps the jacket comfortably in place through out the ride.
- 3 rear large cargo pockets provide ample storage space.
- A tall collar helps to provide a snug and insulated fit.
In 1986 Federico Zecchetto founded A.P.G. srl. The company specializes in cycling apparel and produces the premium Giordana Apparel brand. APG has the pleasure of working with the most prestigious athletes and professional teams in the world. The factory is housed in a 3800 m2 production facility located in Bonferraro di Sorgà, near Verona, and depends on the collaboration of 120 passionate employees.
Giordana is always putting its maximum attention to the manufacturing process, to the garments design and to the continuous research on fabrics and new technologies.
The styling and research together with the long-established experience in the cycling field, yield to excellent quality products that meet with the highest fitting standards and wrap the athletes like a second skin to follow every single movement.
Production is located under one roof thus allowing to control the whole manufacturing process. Our goal is to keep a high and consistent quality standard: we work together with many professional teams around the world designing garments that give maximum comfort and performance. Meeting our athletes’ expectations is our daily challenge that we carry on with passion and professionality, thus making Giordana a leader in the cycling field.